Land Art Aloe Vera Juice 500ml
This pure juice sourced from organically grown plants does not contain sugar or glycerine. Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera juice is recommended for people suffering from intestinal problems.
Land Art’s Aloe Vera Juice provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30 ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30 mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
Used internally, aloe vera is known to:
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes;
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds;
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
- Promote the elimination of toxins;
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn);
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Used externally, aloe vera is known to:
- Efficiently soothe sunburns, minor burns and insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds;
- Provide antibacterial functions.
* A study has shown that taking Aloe Vera for 90 days significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.