Lee’s version of brown butter, nutty and delicious. Enjoy as a spread on a slice of crusty bread, melted on popcorn, or in a hot, butter coffee or tea. Brown Butter is also amazing for cooking. Channel your inner French chef and use it to cook your veggies, fish, or meat!
- To make our Brown Butter ghee, we clarify the butter for longer, which burns the butter.
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour which is reminiscent of caramel and toffee
- This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette'
- Note: There are NO nuts in this product, despite the nutty name
High smoke point
- Our Brown Butter Ghee has a high smoke point of 250° C
- Brown Butter can be used for sautéing, frying and roasting without the risk of creating free radicals or oxidative damage
A lactose-free alternative to butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance